We are looking for an experienced and creative photographer and social content manager to join our small team. This is very much a creative, artistic photography and videography role with a clear understanding of social media. If you don’t have a portfolio for us to see your photographic style, there is no need for you to read beyond this point.
As Romilly Wilde’s content manager, the candidate will be responsible for creating visual brand content in the form of photographing and creating video content of our products and brand assets to use in our social media feeds as well as editing and creating visual artwork that can be used for social media purposes. The ideal candidate will be ultra-organised and self-motivated as they will be responsible for working to a marketing calendar to deliver content that joins in with relative global conversations but also collaborating with other team members such as the marketing manager to create ideas for content.
Your work will be overseen by the Head of Digital Marketing and work from the central London office in Mayfair at least 2 days per week and the rest of your time will be out and about capturing and creating content. This can be a flexible role and we will work to accommodate the right individual to suit their schedule.
This role is both creative and strategic, where a specific understanding of the beauty industry is required as well as staying up to date with social media advances, popular forms of content and new ways of filming and creating content.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Structured Content Creation (Photographing and planning Instagram posts months in advance).
- Graphic Design work for retailer presentations, email newsletter visuals and printed retail materials.
- Implement and help manage our social media strategy under the eye of the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Manage and oversee social media content, specifically for Instagram.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- Ability to creatively write all social media content according to brand guidelines and personality with discipline to the written word.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback on how to we can do better.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Photography and editing at a high level (sharing a portfolio with us is paramount)
- Graphic design and proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Speak and write English with proficiency.
- Candidates must hold basic video editing skills to help create video content for social media platforms.
- Specific understanding of the Beauty/Skincare industry.
- The candidate must be creative and have lots of ideas to offer in terms of content.
Things we are looking for in a candidate:
- Drive and good work ethic.
- Investment in the brand to gain a completely clear picture of our vision.
- Knowledge of and love of luxury brands that we can take inspiration and ideas from.
- Ability to work as part of a team whilst also being able to get on with a project without regular assistance.
- Be naturally solutions orientated and a self-starter and can get on with the job in hand with little management.
- Someone who shares our vision and lifestyle of wellbeing and wellness.
- Someone who can be bold and help us be a disruptive brand to challenge larger market players.
It is a pre-requisite that all candidates have relevant skills and aligned experience before application.
Only apply if you are comfortable working in a small, growing business that evolves by the day and you will enjoy working in an inspiring, disruptive environment. Candidates should be based in London or be located within easy access to London.
All serious enquiries should be made to email@example.com with a covering letter and CV.
If your cv shines through, we will get in touch to arrange an interview.