Best Christmas Movies
Tis the season to draw the curtains, cuddle up on the sofa with a cuppa, and put on your favourite film. If you need some tips, our RW family are happy to provide a few!
- Caroline (Digital Strategy) - Die Hard; “Die Hard is the ultimate Christmas movie as it is a perfect mix of action and romance with a slice of ridiculous. It’s not Christmas in our house until we’ve got a mulled wine in one hand, a mince pie in the other and Die Hard on the TV!"
- Anthea (Content Writer) Bad Santa. “It’s deliciously dark, redemptive and always reminds me that laughter is the best gift going.”
- Naomi (Head of Partnerships) The Holiday. “Because who doesn't love Jude Law? The Holiday is the perfect mix of Christmas, romance and humour, it's the first thing I'll watch on 1st December when it's officially okay to get out the festive movies."
- Robyn – (Head of marketing) Love Actually. “Because all the feels!”
- Ben – (Head of digital and operations) Elf - “It epitomises silly, reminds me of myself plus he makes me feel like a kid again.”
- Susie Willis (glorious founder) – Fabulous Mr. Fox. “You learn so much about life! It’s the perfect balance of escapism and storytelling with a wonderful moral.”- Stephanie (Sales and General Manager) 42nd Street. “It beautifully captures the spirit of Christmas and family.”